taxbackconsulting.com is a trading name for the services of Tax Back Consulting SRL, Oradea, Romania.
taxbackconsulting.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01 January 2019.
What information we collect
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- All Financial and Personal Identifiable Information pertinent to filling a tax return on your behalf
How your information is used
We require this information to understand your needs, to provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- To send you periodical marketing and promotional communications, such as emails, newsletters, SMS text messages where you have subscribed to these services
- To provide the service you have requested
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We will never sell your information
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails.
taxbackconsulting.com may disclose your information to:
– any of our service providers including (without limitation) those engaged by us to perform functions for the processing of tax returns.
– persons necessary to ensure taxbackconsulting.com compliance with any applicable law, regulation, legal requirement.
Updating, verifying and deleting personal data
You may inform us of any changes in your Personal Data, and in accordance with our obligations under the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”). We will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly. To find out what Personal Data we hold on you, to request a copy of your personal data or to have your Personal Data updated, amended or removed from our database, please log into your account at any time and update your personal information or alternatively contact us via our website or email address.
Cookies and other Tracking Technologies
Additional Policy Information
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. We also have testimonials on our sites, for which if a user posted personal information with this, we have received permission.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us by writing or email us at the address below:
Tel: +40 77 55 84 108
Street Balogh Istvan 17 (Ring Road)